Sunday, August 4, 2013

Coming Soon to President Dog Takes On...

Hello everyone, just wanted to give a heads-up to a few of the future entries of the blog coming up.

  • First of all, as I said at the end of the Sunday Without God review, the next entry in the Summer Anime 2013 series is for Fantasista Doll. Beyond that, I intend to review the shows Danganropa: The Animation and Blood Lad, though which one I tackle first has not been decided.  
  • Next, I may do an entry in the near future as a few quick hits on some of the rest of the season's offerings, depending on the amount I have to talk about each series. Not a definite idea, but possible. 
  • Finally, and most important of all, I will be doing a special entry for Otakon 2013, showing and summarizing some of the highlights of the convention. Please note this will be a much different kind of entry as it will be even more visually based than normal. That means plenty of pictures and maybe even some video, depending on time and capability. I do have responsibilities that take precedent over gathering content for this blog while I'm there, but I will do my best to put together a little special something.
Last, a note directly from me: I would love to have people spread the word about my blog and share the love and opinions expressed here with as many as I can. Please share, tweet and spread the site to anyone who could be interested! I can't get better unless people know and read what I write and I'm just one dog here.

So in closing, that's what you should come to expect over the next few weeks or so and I hope everyone reading enjoys it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment